Former Denton mayoral candidate Bob Clifton was arrested Tuesday on a felony bribery charge that alleges Clifton told Mayor Mark Burroughs that he would pull his name from last spring’s race for an undisclosed amount of money.
A Grand Jury heard evidence Monday against Dallas County Constable Derick Evans and former Constable Jaime Cortes, which could result in indictments Wednesday.
After an investigation, the deadly crash involving an officer who hit an SUV will go before a grand jury.
Their feud is getting worse now that Collin County’s District Attorney says he won’t even bother submitting cases to a grand jury once supervised by state District Judge Suzanne Wooten.
Two Fort Worth men arrested after a deadly six-day crime spree have been indicted on capital murder charges.
Collin County’s district attorney says he doesn’t know what it’s about, but a special prosecutor has been named to look into charges of wrong-doing in John Roach’s office.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game