Grand Prairie Police Department
A woman who gave a dying 6-year-old boy CPR in the moments after he was struck by a hit-and-run driver says she hopes the person responsible will come forward.
A routine traffic stop turned into a prolonged chase when a suspect refused to stop for police in Grand Prairie on Thursday night.
Grand Prairie Police responded to a Stabbing call near the 300 block of Skyline Road on Wednesday night.
Two lanes along a portion of Interstate 20 stretching from TX-161 to Great Southwest Parkway is closed because of a fatal three-car collision.
A father was hospitalized after attempting to save his children from drowning Sunday afternoon at Joe Pool Lake, a Grand Prairie Police Department spokesman said.
Latest DFW News
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes