From movie theaters to outdoor attractions, DFW truly values its senior citizens and wants these individuals to experience the best that DFW has to offer.
Less frail and more involved, today’s grandparents are shunning retirement homes and stepping in more than ever to raise grandchildren while young adults struggle in the poor economy.
The new research, released in the August issue of “Pediatrics,” suggests children are actually safer in a car driven by their grandparents than when their parents are behind the wheel.
This just in…old people still do it and married couples give downstairs kisses more often than singlefolk. Proof’s in the pudding. Touch the button for more. (Giggity.)
Latest DFW News
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest