A Dallas woman who’s been visiting her father’s grave for more than 20 years, was just recently told that’s not where her father is buried.
A Fort Worth widow is headed to court this week to get an answer to what she says is a heartbreaking question: the exact whereabouts of her husband’s grave.
Social media has changed people’s lives, and now it’s about to change the way that people deal with death. High-tech memorials can help ensure that one’s legacy lives on, online.
Authorities said human remains found in a shallow grave in rural North Texas are those of a missing U.S. Army soldier, five years after they think he was killed.
The American Memorial Park Cemetery is nestled in a residential area in Grand Prairie’s east side. But what was supposed to be a historical landmark is instead a land marked with litter and unkept graves.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare