With ceremonial tee shots from three of golf’s greatest players, the Masters has started on an overcast day.
A judge in Dallas is ordering an auction company to hold onto a champion’s green jacket from the Masters golf tournament until ownership can be determined at trial.
A jacket, won by golfer Art Wall in the 1959 Masters Tournament, is at the center of a lawsuit between Augusta National Golf Club and Dallas-based Heritage Auctions.
The green jacket is one of the most recognizable awards in sports. It’s awarded to the winner of the PGA’s Masters Tournament, held the first full week of April at the Augusta National Golf Club.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Chaos Erupts At Fort Worth Apartment Complex
- Feds Bust Prostitution Ring Called “Operation Flaming Dragon”
- Supreme Justice Alito Throws 1st Pitch At Ballpark
- Report: Actor James Gandolfini Dead At Age 51
- A’s at Rangers Preview
- Bomb Threat Made At Bell County Courthouse Near Fort Hood
- Mass Exodus Of DISD Teachers, End Of Year Vacancies Double
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness