A commuter train with DART struck a car early Tuesday morning. The train was traveling northbound along the Green Line when it hit the abandoned vehicle.
It’s a first-of-its-kind agreement involving DART. They’re teaming up with Mesquite to move commuters by bus to the nearest train station.
A Dallas woman is dead after being hit by a DART train Tuesday evening.
After nearly 30 years of work, the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Green Line will begin fully operating bright and early Monday morning.
DART’s board has approved its new budget, cutting spending by about 400-million dollars.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing