Texas Motor Speedway is an ideal spot since Biffle and the entire Roush Fenway Racing team have had so much success there. Biffle is the defending champion, too, and he can’t wait for Saturday night.
Harvick held off Greg Biffle over a four-lap sprint Thursday to win the first 150-mile Budweiser Duel. Harvick and Biffle also went 1-2 in last Saturday night’s exhibition race.
Danica Patrick and Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans will square off in the next round of the “Drive for the Cover” competition for the fall’s new NASCAR video game.
This could finally be the year for a re-energized Greg Biffle, who is coming off a victory that reinforced his standing as the early-season points leader.
Jimmie Johnson led a race-high 156 laps in Saturday night’s Samsung Mobile 500 at the Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth. But it wasn’t enough.
Greg Biffle regained the lead when he charged under Jimmie Johnson with 30 laps left Saturday night, then pulled away to end his 49-race winless streak while giving owner Jack Roush another NASCAR Sprint Cup victory in Texas.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.