Tuesday, April 9th RAGE Live at Pollo Campero 1703 N Cockrell Hill Rd, Dallas, TX 2p.m. – 7p.m. Richie, Greggo, Sybil and the lovely Fantasy Girls will be LIVE from Pollo Campero on Cockrell Hill! Stop […]
Catch up on the latest sports news and see all Starpower’s hot deals to upgrade your sports watching experience just in time for baseball season!
Wednesday, March 27th Elf & Slater Live at The Low T Center 4364 Heritage Trace Parkway Fort Worth 10a.m. – 2p.m. Join Elf & Slater at the Low T Center and interact with the show and […]
Greggo was out all last week as Mike Fisher filled in as the RAGE co-host and FAN Fans all over the Metroplex were asking ‘Where’s Greggo?’.
Chris Kyle leaves the present and now glides into the afterlife as a true American hero. If the Pearly Gates need a sentry to stand watch, they now have their man.
Looks like we have a winner. And, once again, it’s from the fine folks at the Texas Motor Speedway. Not only can Eddie Gossage throw the best party, he can also act the part. Literally!
With the dirt still fresh on the grave of Jerry Brown, Jay Ratliff thought It would be a good idea to get sloshed and take a spin in his truck.
January 19, 2013 Richie Whitt at Vandergriff Honda 1104 W. I-20 Arlington, TX 76017 11a-1p Join Richie and the Fantasy Girls at Vandergriff Honda. Come check out the new 2013 Hondas and great deals at […]
There is serious chaos at Valley Ranch. Czar Jerry has made it clear that 8-8 and no playoffs is unacceptable. So Monday the running backs coach occupied a body bag. Tuesday it was defensive coordinator Rob Ryan that swung from gallows.
In what began as a macho-posturing wall of arrogance and bluster has now morphed into a weirdly emotionless attitude and a seemingly confliction of chaos. Was there a plan? Is there a plan? What is the plan? All vexing questions that need answers.
As we dive into the year 2013, the sports landscape in D/FW looks incredibly dreadful. But in about a month we will get to racing again as the NASCAR dudes take to Daytona. I’m counting days until the big April race at Texas Motor Speedway.
The last time Washington DC has been this excited was……well…come to think of it…NEVER! The city has been galvanized. And on that, both political parties can agree.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- IndyCar Firestone 550 At... Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June...
Latest DFW News
- Residents Urge City To Fix Potholes To Address West Nile Problems
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake