When the weather dips, tailgating calls for hot soups. Check out these recipes.
In the belly-filling fare of potluck football parties, who knew a man-pleasing dish could have secret nutritional value? Enter the Chili Cheese Haystack.
Put on a twist on your tailgate menu this weekend. These alternative “sliders” will not only be super delicious snacks for the vegetarian, but will have the die-hard carnivores clamoring for their share, too.
Dessert often gets neglected at tailgating functions, but whip up a batch of this homemade slow cooker bread pudding and your tailgating buds will be begging you for more.
The grill is made for more than just hot dogs and brats. Use it as a cooktop for hot dips like this Mexican favorite: FUNdido.
Nothing screams Pennsylvania Dutch warm-weather cooking than a good, old-fashioned apple dumpling. Be the hit at your next tailgate party with this sweet fall treat.
Whether you’re tailgating in jeans and a T-shirt at Candlestick Park or huddled around a roaring barrel grill at Lambeau Field, nothing screams NFL football season like a steaming, mouth-blistering bowl of five-alarm chili.
It’s party time and beers and brats are the football fare of choice. Step up the flavor by thinking way beyond mustard and onions with these brat-topping ideas
Home-made jalapeño poppers are easier to make than one would think. They are the perfect snack for any football game because they can be enjoyed at home or, if you make them in advance, you can bring them along to a tailgate.
You don’t have to live in the Big Apple to enjoy the immense taste of it. Even if the Giants aren’t your team, Big Apple Burgers will taste great to fans from all regions.
This universally popular vegetable lends itself easily to infinite variety and this recipe is a far cry from the ubiquitous bland-as-vanilla version. It is a delicious accompaniment to grilled meats, stands alone as a main dish and is an appetizing salad.
In the midst of preparing and packing all the paraphernalia that needs to be transported for a tailgating event, dessert is often left forgotten. For those with a sweet tooth that crave something a little more fancy, nothing tickles the palate as much as dainty, pretty, one-bite cake pops.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision