According to NFL general counsel Jeff Pash, speaking to media at the owners meetings in Atlanta, Professor Stephen Burbank dismissed the grievance filed by Washington and Dallas.
The union claims NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell doesn’t have the authority to hand out discipline for player conduct that occurred before the current collective bargaining agreement was finalized last August.
The complaint claims that conduct before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August is not subject to discipline by the NFL
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers