Guan Tianlang said that everything is still new to him on the PGA Tour. Well, he is only 14 years old, and he is playing this week in the Byron Nelson Championship.
Guan Tianlang is an eighth-grader who barely weighs 125 pounds and doesn’t hit the golf ball far enough to reach some par 4s. The next stop for the 14-year-old prodigy will be the Masters.
Latest DFW News
- Tornado Survivor Sucked Out Of Closet Shares Story
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury