A 5-year-old boy who was accidentally shot in the head by his eight-year-old friend has died.
Getting a concealed handgun license in Texas may soon get much easier. A bill on its way to Governor Perry would reduce the amount of training required for a license.
The Tarrant County Democratic Party wants to run background checks on customers purchasing guns at events held on city property, which would include attendees of the Original Fort Worth Gun Show.
NFL greats Emmitt Smith, Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin, LaDainian Tomlinson and Marshall Faulk are appearing in a public service announcement in favor of gun law reforms.
Collin County Sheriff Terry Box says he will not enforce new federal gun laws, if they are passed.
While Washington and America debate gun laws after the Newtown school massacre, two groups in downtown Dallas made their points on different sides of the issue.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing