A teenage girl, selling candy for a school fundraiser in Southeast Dallas, was held up at gunpoint Monday.
Two victims were held at gunpoint after two suspects forced their way into a Denton apartment on Dec. 4.
A McKinney woman says she was very frightened when a middle-aged man with a gun held her up inside the Subway Restaurant on Custer Road yesterday.
There’s a safety alert in Denton. Two young women were robbed at gunpoint. It was late at night. Both were alone and lived at apartment complexes just a few miles apart.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Help May Be Available For Uninsured In West
- Cleburne Parents Arrested After Adopted Son Dies
- Tornado Hits West Texas Town Of Blanket
- Romo To Miss OTAs After Undergoing Back Surgery
- Troy Buys Shoes For Cowboys OTAs
- Ways To Help Tornado Victims In Oklahoma
- Oakland Overpowers Rangers, 9-2
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest