We all know wrinkles are a regular part of aging, but there are some physical changes Mama never warned us about. CBS 11 News asked seven North Texas women to fess us about their aging challenges.
When trips to the salon ate too much of a paycheck, some women started making their own hair care products at home –– and saved hundreds of dollars in the process.
Susan Channell is a master stylist at Peyton Thomas salon in Southlake. She understands that it’s difficult for all her clients to come in on a regular basis. So she’s come up with some advice on how to stretch out the weeks between salon appointments. She called these strategies a ‘band-aid approach.’
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail