If naysayers still doubted Beyonce’s singing talents — even after her national anthem performance this week at a press conference — the singer proved she is an exceptional performer at the Super Bowl halftime show.
A source familiar with Super Bowl 47 tells The Associated Press that the Grammy-winning diva will take the stage at the halftime show on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Superdome in New Orleans.
The NFL and NBC are apologizing for another Super Bowl halftime show, after performer M.I.A. extended her middle finger and cursed on television.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado