Mother’s day out programs and day cares in North Texas are noticing a slight decrease in attendance as the flu season kicks into high gear.
At Mamma Mia’s Italian Grill everything is sanitized from tables to chairs to menus.
If your summer vacation plans include a hotel stay, you may want to pack an extra supply of hand sanitizer—and maybe even some disinfecting wipes.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado