Can money buy happiness? ASAP Science says YES – if the money is spent on others and on memorable experiences.
A new study found that people with a positive look at life had a reduced risk for heart attack, stroke and other cardiovascular events.
Here’s what you missed Monday on the Jay Mcfarland show.
Latest DFW News
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas