About 4 million Bumbo Baby Seats are being recalled after nearly two dozen reports of child skull fractures.
With football practice gearing up to kick off across North Texas, there are already big changes in place to protect athletes from serious injury.
A child’s simple playground injury quickly turned dangerous. Now, a Dallas father is sharing his son’s story, and warning other parents to keep a close eye on their kids.
Dozens of area high school coaches went to the hospital Wednesday night. It wasn’t for treatment but rather for training to detect concussions among student athletes.
Studies show athletic-related concussions are on the rise at an alarming rate. CBS 11 News investigates why some sports medicine experts say North Texas schools aren’t doing enough to keep children safe.
Texas high school athletes will soon be required to sit out at least one day after sustaining a head injury.
Bruce Florence’s death came from natural causes.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal
- RJ Choppy: “I’ll Eat A Sandwich From The Restroom Floor”
- James, Bryant Voted To All-NBA First Team
- Bond Revocation Hearing For Cowboys’ Josh Brent
- Texas Tax Break For Energy Star Items
- Texans With Character: Stacy Smith
- Remembering The Meaning Of Memorial Day
- Viral Video: Big Gas Savings