Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has issued a general opinion on whether local municipalities and school districts can grant benefits to the domestic partners of employees — Abbott said if they do they’re breaking Texas law.
CVS Caremark has come under fire after reportedly instituting a new policy regarding its health coverage plan.
A new Gallup poll reports that Texas has the highest percentage of people ever recorded without health insurance at 28.8 percent.
What does ObamaCare mean for you? The more you understand, the better you’ll fare.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry is reiterating in a visit to Washington that he won’t expand Medicaid services in his state.
More than 1 million Americans wind up back in the hospital only weeks after they left for reasons that could have been prevented — a revolving door that for years has seemed impossible to
Texas Gov. Rick Perry officially notified the federal government on Thursday that the state will not set up an exchange to help people buy health insurance.
Until now, the Medicaid debate has been about budgets and states’ rights. But a statistical study found a 6 percent drop in the adult death rate in three states that have recently expanded coverage for low-income residents along the general lines of the federal health care law.
There are some differences for children needing vaccinations this year. Dallas County Health and Human Services officials say those changes, in addition to usual needs, are even more reason to take advantage of a free clinic Saturday.
The health and human services commissioner has cut his estimate of what the federal health care law would cost Texas by 42 percent.
Republican and Democratic state senators agreed Wednesday that Texas must do more to help the mentally ill by providing services before a crisis or crime takes place.
What do hospitals charge to remove an appendix? The startling answer is that it could be the same as the price of a refrigerator — or a house. A new study found huge disparities in patients’ bills ranging from — $1,500 to $180,000, with an average of $33,000.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.