The health sector in Dallas and the wider Dallas-Fort Worth area have seen strong job growth.
The Affordable Care Act will make more than 330,000 Texans eligible for addiction treatment next year, but the state’s treatment centers are already at 92 percent of capacity, according to federal statistics.
A group of incredible doctors and nurses are doing great work in developing countries, all aboard the Mercy Ships boat. Project founder Don Stephens talks about the program.
More than 1 million Americans wind up back in the hospital only weeks after they left for reasons that could have been prevented — a revolving door that for years has seemed impossible to
For years, Sonia Limas dragged her daughters to the ER when they got sick. As an illegal immigrant, she had no health insurance, and it was the only place that she knew to seek treatment.
A coalition of people who depend on Medicaid for their health care and jobs called on the Texas Legislature to fully fund the program when they meet next year.
Gov. Rick Perry is calling for the repeal of the White House-backed federal health care reform law and urging Washington to stop trampling states’ rights.
Ray Queen was deployed to Iraq as a smiling Army infantryman. He returned with traumatic brain injuries, post-traumatic stress disorder, a shoulder injury, tinnitus and infertility.
Cynthia Wilson of Dallas didn’t walk through the doors of a Planned Parenthood clinic looking for contraception
The basic fact is that Romney, Ryan and Republican’s are uncomfortable with a few of the words Congressman Akin used. They are not, however, uncomfortable with the policy position he was expressing. The record shows that they march in lockstep with Congressman Akin.
Proposed cuts to the health care provided to Texas prisoners could make the system unconstitutionally inadequate, experts warned lawmakers Monday.
Trying to quit smoking? It’s tough – studies suggest 70- to 80-percent of people who try to quit smoke within six months. That’s because nicotine is so addictive. Now a research team has announced that they’ve successfully tested a nicotine addiction vaccine.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.