Congress is fighting to keep pizza and french fries on school lunch lines, picking apart an Obama administration proposal to make school lunches healthier.
North Texas is in the 58th day of triple-digit temperatures and Max Nelson, with Texas Health Presbyterian Plano, says the prolonged heat wave can have a negative affect on people.
Summertime comes with food temptations that can sabotage good intentions for healthy eating. Here are some lower-calorie alternatives to popular barbecue and picnic foods.
What’s the best diet for your weight loss investment? According to Consumer Reports, it’s Jenny Craig. The weight loss plan received a first place ranking in a listing by the magazine.
Anna Gonzalez says it took extreme work outs and a strict diet for her to get ready for her competitions. “It kind of overtaking me and I know it’s not good,” says the Irving mother.
The Kids Teaching Kids program in North Texas schools is helping elementary and high school students understand the importance of being healthy.
Healthy eating in Dallas is almost an oxymoron. There is hope, however, because the horizon is filled with hidden healthy treasures.
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer
- Review: “Epic” Is Summer’s Best Family Film
- TRR: Total Request Roger!
- Viral Video: Google Glass 2.0
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands In DFW