John Farris has been answering emergency calls as a paramedic for 10 years. But the MedStar employee always wished he didn’t have to be on the scene after a medical condition put the patient in danger.
Larry Sims was like a brother to the growing group of exonorees. He spent 24 years of his life in prison for a rape conviction and was finally released on parole after DNA tests raised serious doubts that he committed the crime. Now his family is fighting to get him to his final resting place.
A report in today’s Journal of the American Medical Association shows that many people with heart failure have little knowledge of their condition or how to manage it. Baylor Medical Center in Garland says it is already doing something to change that.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game