Heart Of Dallas Bowl
The new “Heart of Dallas” bowl, which debuted New Year’s Day at the old Cotton Bowl Stadium in Dallas Fair Park, is unique. It is run as a non-profit to benefit local charities.
The winner of the new New Years Day Bowl Game in Dallas’ Fair Park didn’t score a touchdown or intercept a pass Tuesday.
Clint Chelf threw three of Oklahoma State’s five touchdown passes and the Cowboys shook off a disappointing Big 12 finish by dominating Purdue 58-14 in the Heart of Dallas Bowl on Tuesday.
It will be the third consecutive New Year’s Day game played in the historic Cotton Bowl Stadium since the namesake game moved to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.
The New Year’s Day bowl game at the Cotton Bowl has a new sponsor. The Heart of Dallas Bowl will debut Jan. 1 with teams from the Big 12 and Big Ten.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado