Patients born with heart problems are having children for the first time with the help of new medical technology.
A tiny baby at a North Texas hospital is alive today because of the skilled hands of surgeons and the advances in medical science. The infant was born with a rare type of heart defect — he only has half a heart.
Add owning a television and car to the list of potential risk factors for heart attacks.
It’s dramatic news when a marathon runner collapses with no pulse. Now a study finds such calamities are rare and usually due to pre-existing problems.
A new type of medical procedure being performed in North Texas is giving all types of patients with heart problems a second chance at life.
Texas has over a million registered donors, a year ago that number stood at about two hundred thousand.
The seasonal flu shot may carry additional benefits for your heart.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work