Harvey ‘Goff’ Gough Says Grease Buildup May Have Caused FireThe man whose family founded Goff’s Burgers 65 years ago, Harvey Gough watched today as the last of the chain was destroyed by fire.
7-Month-Old Texas Boy Dies In Hot Car; 27th In US This YearA 7-month-old boy died Friday after being left all day in a hot sport utility vehicle in a San Antonio-area Wal-Mart parking lot.
Despite Excessive Heat, No Orders From ERCOT To ConserveThe string of summer days languishing in the triple digits has impacted our power supply.
Rangers Fans And Workers Brave Hot TempsThere was one spot that was especially punishing as the midday sun beat down blazed.
Residents Heated Over Long Wait Times For AC RepairsAir conditioners are running on over drive as the summer days of triple heat continue. And despite most repairs starting at $300-$500, the high price tag doesn’t buy a quick repair either.
Don't Sweat Your Electric Bill! Save Money This SummerThe only thing worse than 100 degree days is your electric bill trying to keep your home cool. Here are some easy ways to keep your bill down this summer!
Thieves Steal AC Unit Donated By Fort Worth PoliceNo sooner had Fort Worth Police officers installed a brand new air conditioning unit for a family in need, than it was stolen.
Recent Deaths Of Kids In Hot Cars Prompts Pleas To ParentsThe recent deaths of four children in hot cars has brought the number of fatalities across the U.S. this year to at least 23.
Public Awareness Campaign Aims To Prevent Child Heat DeathsPantego police have started a public awareness campaign to prevent child heat deaths in cars by using signs in businesses to ask parents where their kids are.
Dog With Arlington K9 Unit Collapses From Heat, DiesAn Arlington police dog named "Mojo" who collapsed after he was overcome by heat while searching for a suspect Tuesday morning has died.
Combating Fourth Of July Heat A ChallengeFirst aid stations are positioned along the river banks with MedStar personnel visible on four-wheelers with gurneys on the back.
Grandmother Forgets Sleeping Toddler In Hot Car While ShoppingA toddler left in a hot car while her grandmother was shopping survived the heat this afternoon.