High Blood Pressure
American children eat as much salt as adults — about 1,000 milligrams too much, or the same amount as in just one Big Mac.
Doctors have noticed an upsetting trend. Disease typically associated with old age — like osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s disease — are being found in younger patients.
If you take the advice of a new study, it might be a good idea to get your blood pressure checked in both arms.
Stroke patients are getting much younger, and it is almost always tied to high blood pressure.
The government is telling half of the U.S. population to drastically cut their daily salt intake. That’s the advice to consumers — and the food industry — as the government issues new dietary guidelines.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Reports Of Armed Man Prompts Alert At UTA
- Viral Video: Crossbow vs Dr Pepper Ten
- Mosquito Spraying Set To Start In South Dallas
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- 5 Things Learned In Game 3 Of Stanley Cup Finals
- Is This Another Rangers June Swoon?