One person was killed and another person was hurt after a crash in Grand Prairie. The driver survived and, authorities said, walked home after the crash without a call to 911.
Shoppers across North Texas now have another option. More than 100 retailers have set up shop at the Paragon Outlet Mall, a new shopping center in Grand Prairie.
Police in Grand Prairie are investigating a wrong-way crash along Highway 287 that killed two people on Wednesday night and shut down the road for about five hours.
It feels like every highway in North Texas is under construction. But at least one project is almost complete, with big improvements coming.
There has now been a third tragedy for Mansfield’s Timberview High School. A second teenager has died from a weekend car crash.
It seems every weekend lately there is at least one major freeway shutdown, and this weekend will be no exception. One of the worst spots in Arlington for construction is going to be all backed up beginning just before midnight Friday all the way through Monday at 5:00 a.m.
Starting at 8:00 p.m. Friday night, Highway 360 at Division Street in Arlington is being shut down.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
- Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
Latest DFW News
- The Other Team’s Playbook: 5.21.13
- Reacting To Romo’s Cyst Surgery
- OK Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive In Rubble
- An Afterthought On The Network Upfronts
- Golf Adopts Rule To Ban Anchored Putting Stroke
- Sex Offender List Closer To Pulling Job Details
- Texas Radioactive Waste Bill Killed For Error
- Failing Schools Could Get Special Districts