AIDS Services of Dallas is a non-profit organization which provides “quality, affordable, service-enriched housing for individuals and families living with HIV/AIDS”. Dennis Kershner is a co-chair for the organization’s important annual fundraiser coming up this Saturday — the “No Tie Dinner & Dessert” party.
Teenagers are constantly bombarded with sexually explicit messages, and Dallas County Health Director Zachary Thompson says they drown out the message of abstinence.
A baby born with AIDS appears to have been cured, scientists announced Sunday, describing the case of a child who has now been off medication for about a year with no signs of infection.
Research on opposite sides of the globe suggest breakthroughs in the search for a cure for AIDS. While the studies are exciting some, local doctors are urging caution.
Jimmy Billingsley, 42, has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for infecting a woman with HIV after having unprotected sex with her.
A doctor talks about some of the latest medical headlines including the age of new HIV patients, concerns over breast cancer screenings, and stress caused by Facebook.
More than 14,000 people living in Dallas County are living with HIV, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services, and many of them don’t know it.
The Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved a new anti-HIV pill that combines four medicines to combat the virus that causes AIDS.
Researchers have identified a mysterious new disease that has left scores of people in Asia and some in the United States with AIDS-like symptoms even though they are not infected with HIV.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first drug shown to reduce the risk of HIV infection, a milestone in the 30-year battle against the virus that causes AIDS.
On Tuesday the CDC announced that a $1.2 million program will offer free rapid HIV tests at pharmacies and in-store clinics in several North Texas cities and 23 other communities across the country.
The first drug shown to prevent HIV infection won the endorsement of a panel of federal advisers Thursday, clearing the way for a landmark approval in the 30-year fight against the virus that causes AIDS.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- No Love Lost Between Pacers & Heat
- Severe Weather Moving Across North Texas
- Cowboys’ DeMarco Talks About Hamstring Issue
- Strength Of OK Twister Upgraded, Search For Survivors Continues
- Summer Wedding Planning
- AP Source: Jordan Changing Team Name To Hornets
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant Pledge $1 Million For Tornado Relief
- Bruins Expecting Desperate Rangers In Game 3