The Homeland Security Department released from its jails more than 2,000 illegal immigrants facing deportation in recent weeks due to looming budget cuts and planned to release 3,000 more during March.
The FBI says no credible threats of terrorist activity have been reported as New Orleans prepares for Sunday’s Super Bowl.
More than 100 domain names were seized in an international crackdown on websites that sell counterfeit merchandise, federal authorities said Monday, just in time for the biggest online shopping day of the year.
A West Texas lawyer is expected to enter a no guilty plea at a detention hearing for charges that he laundered more than $600 million in drug profits for a Mexican drug cartel.
Just three weeks after the Obama administration started accepting applications from young illegal immigrants seeking to avoid deportation and get a work permit, the government already has approved some of the roughly 72,000 applications the government has received.
It may be an eight-hour drive to the Gulf Coast, but North Texas will once again play a key role if Isaac goes from bad to worse.
Elected officials would do well to remember that it is the job of the voters to pick their representatives, it is not the job of elected officials to pick who gets to vote.
The mother of a teenage Dallas runaway who gave authorities a false name and wound up deported to South America has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against officials with the Justice Department and Homeland Security.
The fight between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Andy Lee couldn’t be held at UTEP’s Sun Bowl because of security risks.
Law enforcement leaders from three North Texas cities were on hand Thursday to accept the donation of new tools to help in their battle against terrorism. The Department of Homeland Security gave police in Dallas, Fort Worth and Arlington nearly 300 radiation detectors.
The controversial appointment of a founder of the New Black Panthers to a committee meant to find a replacement for the county’s director of homeland security is on hold.
You’ve heard the sound for years on TV and radio – the warning tones, the Emergency Alert System announcements. Wednesday the federal government will conduct its first ever national test of the system.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4
- In 0-3 Hole, Rangers Focusing On First Step Against Bruins
- Kings In LA For Pivotal Game 5 Against Sharks
- GameStop’s Q1 Net Income Falls 25 Percent
- Canseco Avoids Assault Question, Challenges Shaq To Fight
- Report: Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony Has Partial Tear In Shoulder
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze