Two men accused of breaking out of an east Texas jail appeared before a judge today. Brian Allen Tucker and John Marlin King were arraigned on escape charges.
A capital murder suspect and a convicted drug offender who escaped from an East Texas jail were captured Thursday, two days after they slipped past a fence only to be found in a neighboring county to the north.
Two prisoners who broke out of the Hopkins County Jail on Tuesday are still on the loose as of Thursday, and authorities in the Sulphur Springs area have now expanded the search.
A capital murder suspect and convicted drug offender who escaped from a prison in East Texas on Tuesday morning have spent a very rainy night on the run.
Hopkins County officials will resume their search Wednesday for two inmates who escaped from the county jail in Sulphur Springs on Tuesday morning.
Speeding down I-30 at 120 miles an hour, 16-year-old Elez Lushaj dialed 911.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing