A study by The Leapfrog Group shows that the ‘Hospital Safety Scores’ of facilities across North Texas go all the way from “A” to “F.” Find out how the hospital in your area ranks.
Does it make sense to have a McDonald’s in the lobby of a hospital? A national organization says no and is now pushing a Fort Worth hospital to close the McDonald’s in their lobby.
A young man from Carrollton has taken on Christmas with a heart for other children who are in the hospital. The act comes after his firsthand experience.
Facing mandatory rolling blackouts, hospitals in North Texas fear a repeat of last February when many critical care facilities lost power. Oncor, however, is promising a new policy that will help ease hospital concerns.
A budding model for primary care that encourages the family doctor to act as a health coach who focuses as much on preventing illness as on treating it has shown promising results and saved insurers millions of dollars.
They are the critical care safety nets for North Texas. So why was the power cut to these vital hospitals?
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution