A Texas inmate was executed Thursday evening for fatally shooting one of three people he and a partner abducted during a convenience store robbery nearly 11 years ago. Richard Cobb, 29, didn’t deny using a 20-gauge shotgun to kill Kenneth Vandever in an East Texas field where two women also were shot and one was raped. He was convicted of capital murder.
The U.S. Supreme Court is considering appeals from a North Texas man set to die for the carjack-slaying of a 17-year-old a dozen years ago.
Convicted killer Carl Blue never disputed filling a convenience store drink cup with gasoline, tossing it on his former girlfriend at the door of her Bryan apartment and setting her ablaze.
Defense lawyers have made a late request to halt the execution of a North Texas woman set to become the first female put to death in the U.S. in three years. The request was sent just hours before Kimberly McCarthy’s scheduled execution.
A registered sex offender was put to death Wednesday for the rape, robbery and slaying of a woman abducted from a San Antonio bus stop 11 years ago.
A San Antonio man is facing execution for the rape, robbery and smothering death of a 37-year-old woman abducted from a bus stop in 2001.
Condemned Texas prisoner Mario Swain is to die for the beating, stabbing and strangling of a woman during a break-in at her East Texas home a decade ago.
The man convicted of killing a Carrollton woman 21 years ago is set to die and prosecutors in Dallas County took steps to make sure there were no unnecessary execution delays.
A Texas man whose lawyers argued was mentally ill and incompetent for execution was put to death Wednesday evening for killing a 12-year-old girl more than a decade ago.
The Texas parole board has rejected a clemency request from a convicted killer set to die this week for a robbery and shooting spree that left five people dead at a Dallas-area car wash 12 years ago.
A Texas death row inmate scheduled to die later Tuesday for the killing of a police informant 20 years ago is hoping the U.S. Supreme Court agrees with his attorneys that he’s too mentally impaired to qualify for execution.
Texas has executed its first prisoner under a lethal injection procedure that uses one drug instead of three.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision