New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is obviously in the wrong business. He is becoming more of a television celebrity by the minute and getting much better reviews as a television performer than as governor.
Brees told CBS’ “Person to Person” in an interview to air Friday that the donation will come through the Dream Foundation he runs with his wife, Brittany.
Dallas-based Southwest Airlines partnered with SeaWorld on Saturday to relocate 60 orphaned animals from the areas affected by Hurricane Sandy.
There is a new breed of truthers on the right. Joining the paranoid ranks of the advocates of a government role in 9-11 and the birthers fascination with President Obama’s birth certificate are conservatives that believe the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is making up jobs numbers to benefit President Obama.
The Dallas Mavericks suffered defeat in their visit to New York City last Friday. But Mavericks’ owner Mark Cuban made sure he left an impact on a city still feeling the devastating effects of Superstorm Sandy.
Today, Republicans feel a combination of confusion, disbelief, and anger as to how a slim majority of Americans can possibly want four more years of the Obama administration in the White House. To many, it seems inconceivable that people want to take a chance on more of the same.
Millions of people in the northeast are still cleaning up after Superstorm Sandy crashed into the east coast last week. But now the area is bracing for a new storm, this time a nor’easter.
These past few days remind me why I love being in broadcasting over these past 40 years. When adversity hits, broadcasters have always risen to the challenge.
MTV, home of the “Jersey Shore” reality TV show, plans to air a fundraising special to help rebuild New Jersey’s devastated shoreline.
Hundreds of electrical workers from North Texas are starting their second week in the northeast. Workers are helping restore power to the areas hit hard by Superstorm Sandy.
From Florida and Ohio early vote disasters with long lines to power outages in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York there are doubts that some people will have the opportunity to participate in this election.
Fallout from Hurricane Sandy has prompted North Texans to send help. But few donations for the New York area have come together as spontaneously as one organized in just hours Friday, using social media, by the Mallon family of Keller.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball