When a teen driver called 911 for help, saying his gas pedal was stuck and he was traveling down the highway at 125 mph, it was 911 operator Alisha Bumelis who answered the call.
Flying down the highway at full-speed, flashing his hazard lights, 16-year-old Elez Lushaj dialed 911 last December.
“Don’t tell my parents, but I really wanna get a motorcycle someday.” – Jessica and her Hyundai Genesis
Looking for a luxury car? Have you thought about a Hyundai? Car pro Jerry Reynolds tests out the 2012 Hyundai Equus, and offers his thoughts on the affordable luxury offering.
South Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia and German car maker Volkswagen lead the insurance industry’s annual list of the safest new vehicle.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Texas House Remembers Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar
- ATF Investigating Blaze That Trapped & Killed Dallas Firefighter
- Driver Hits Wills Point School Bus & Dies
- Pet Of The Week: Raven
- Woman Killed While Crossing Arlington Street
- Grand Prairie Man Suspected In Double Murder Arrested In New Mexico