The funeral procession Tuesday for Chris Kyle is expected to be one of the largest.
Three DFW roads are now on Texas’ top 10 “transit challenges” list. Two are on the Dallas side, and one is in Fort Worth.
At least one person is dead after a chain collision of 13 vehicles on Interstate 35 northbound just outside of Waco.
Crews are working around the clock to repair a major water main break that’s snarled traffic in the Medical District since Wednesday evening.
A water main break in the medical district, along the Stemmons Freeway near Inwood, turned a service road into a raging river.
A North Texas billboard that garnered national attention for its election message, is expanding from the side of local highway, to highways across the nation.
The Interstate-30 and Interstate-35 bridges near the Dallas skyline are scheduled for major repairs in the Spring of 2013.
A man is in jail after a bank robbery and chase ended with a crash in Lewisville. The allegedly incident happened around the lunch hour when the man, armed with what looked like a handgun, demanded money from a teller at a Comerica Bank.
Hundreds of millions of your tax dollars are headed back to North Texas in the form of state highway money to fund much-needed repairs and expansions.
Today begins the first in a week-long series of meetings to discuss mobility-or lack thereof-in Denton County.
One day after a baby died, investigators are taking a hard look at the man driving a van that crashed on I-35 in Hill County Monday.
The driver crashed his SUV into the back of a stopped big rig in Fort Worth around 2:30 this morning.
Latest DFW News
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer
- 6-Alarm Fire Rips Through Dallas Condo Complex
- 2 Women Set On Fire In Fort Worth
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers Despite Cabrera’s 3 HRs