Fort Worth Police are trying to determine why a 26-year-old man critically hurt in a traffic accident Wednesday was discovered to have “derogatory” words written on his body.
The commute for some North Texans could soon be getting better. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has cleared another hurdle in plans to rebuild part of I-35W in Fort Worth.
A deadly wreck snarled traffic on Fort Worth’s South Freeway Thursday morning.
TxDOT is inviting residents to a public hearing Tuesday night. Citizens can find out more and comment on plans to widen Interstate-35W from I-30, up to North Loop 820 and beyond.
The mayor of Fort Worth is launching a push to tackle traffic congestion in the city, especially along Interstate-35W.
A heavily traveled highway in North Texas will soon get a much needed expansion.
Mounting congestion and dwindling highway funds may bring tolls to Fort Worth’s I-35W.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing