Texans applying for a marriage license would have to present photo ID under a bill being advanced in the State Legislature. The bill passed the State Senate on Tuesday.
The family of a 15-year-old student fighting the use of tracking badges in her San Antonio high school is asking a federal court to keep her on campus.
Scientists at the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification in Fort Worth are a part of an investigation that sounds like an episode of the CBS drama, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The Justice Department’s civil rights division has objected to the new photo ID requirement for voters in Texas, saying many Hispanic voters lack state-issued identification.
A federal jury in Dallas has convicted two men in a $20 million telecommunications scam in which homeless people were paid for use of their identities.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members