A biochemist is making waves with a new theory that picking your nose — and eating it — may be an evolutionarily-backed way to boost your immune system’s protective powers.
When it comes to avoiding the flu, doctors say getting the vaccine provides the most protection, but it’s not a guarantee. So many North Texans are looking for ways to boost their immune systems and say exercise is a secret weapon.
Newborns in Texas will soon be screened for another potentially fatal disease. The condition is called Severe Combined Immunodeficiency or SCID.
A scientist who is sharing this year’s Nobel Prize in medicine will be speaking about a new research enterprise he has started in Dallas.
A North Texas man and woman are both the picture of health and wellness. The pair has something in common – both decided to start weightlifting more than 20 years ago.
Two separate studies are bringing new hope that one day, perhaps even in the coming decade, humanity may defeat the common cold.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game