Downtown Dallas has a new look following the implosion of an eight-story office building. Demolition crews used explosives to bring down the nearly 90-year-old structure.
The third tower of the old Luminant power plant was imploded Thursday morning in Coppell. City officials did not publicize the event because they did not want to attract a crowd.
Nearly two years ago, Texas Stadium in Irving was brought down in a thunderous cloud. It took seconds to come down, but it’s becoming apparent that it may take years to rise up.
There were some early fireworks in Collin County Friday morning. The Luminant Energy Company imploded a nearly 50-year-old power plant.
If you hear dynamite exploding in downtown Dallas on Saturday morning, do not be alarmed.
Texas Stadium is nothing but a memory now.
There is a new series of photos being passed around on email that shows the destruction of Texas Stadium in a series of pictures.
Texas Stadium is now nothing but a memory and a pile of rubble, after an 11-year-old boy triggered the implosion that ended its nearly 40 year stint in Irving.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas