Experts recommend using some type of guidance to navigate forms and maximize your returns.
So you’ve prepared your tax return and found that you owe. What should you do if you can’t pay?
The IRS expects 75 percent of all 2012 returns will get a refund, so if you haven’t started preparing your taxes yet, do it.
At the first of the year, a tax rate passed during the Obama administration will expire, and it will add up to less money in the paychecks of every American worker.
With “Tax Day” looming on April 17, many Americans are adding stress to their lives by trying to file their returns in time. But can that stress kill you?
The government’s Free File tax return program is now open. Free File allows people, within a certain tax bracket, to have their federal tax return prepared for free.
37 American corporations paid no income tax in 2010, and many got refunds. Several of the companies are based in DFW.
Texas Comptroller Susan Combs says state sales tax receipts grew 6.6 percent in October compared to the same month a year ago. The $1.6 billion jump marks the seventh consecutive month of growth following a 14-month slump.
A state income tax proposal has the phones ringing at one state representatives office.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game