The perfect Mother’s Day gift at the Dallas County District Attorney’s office meets a basic need: a lactation room for nursing moms.
The nation just suffered its worst year for whooping cough in nearly six decades, according to preliminary government figures.
A children’s safety equipment manufacturer has agreed to recall about 220,000 infant travel beds after reports of one infant’s death and nine others entrapped or distressed while sleeping inside the portable tents.
Changes to children’s cold medicine may confuse some parents. Doctors and the FDA are warning parents to read the labels on liquid acetaminophen, or Tylenol, to avoid giving children the wrong dose.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified