A confirmed case of the drug resistant staph infection called MRSA has forced action at Sparks Elementary School in Frisco.
Currently, black women make up 22-percent of the population in Dallas — yet, according to county health officials, the group accounts for 71-percent of all female HIV cases.
Only about 1 in 4 Americans with the AIDS virus have the infection under control with medications, federal health officials said Tuesday.
There are health concerns in the Keller ISD after an employee at Florence Elementary School was diagnosed with a MRSA infection.
The push to get pediatricians to stop prescribing antibiotics for the wrong illnesses is paying off a bit, a new government report found.
Tarrant County Medical director Dr. Sandra Parker says 7-year-old Kyle Lewis was diagnosed with an amoebic meningitis. He caught it swimming with last week in the Paluxy River at Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen […]
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado