As the number of cases of people infected with meningitis due to steroid injections continues to grow, Texas has now joined the list of states of with infected patients.
A deadly meningitis outbreak linked to steroid shots has grown. The multi state outbreak shines a spotlight on compounding pharmacies. What are they and are they safe?
More than 100 North Texans have been notified they did receive an injection from the medication involved in nationwide meningitis outbreak.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing