Gov. Rick Perry says a deadly fertilizer plant explosion in Texas wouldn’t have been prevented if the state earmarked more money for industry inspections.
The FAA has ordered new inspections on older model Boeing 737′s in order to detect tiny cracks that could lead to tears in the fuselage.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million