Scientists have identified a hormone that can sharply boost the number of cells that make insulin in mice. They say the discovery may someday provide a new treatment for the most common type of diabetes.
Usually being obese means a higher chance of developing health problems. But, a new study shows that it is possible to be fat and fit – and also to be at no greater risk for some chronic diseases.
A study confirms that shift workers, and anyone who doesn’t get enough sleep, can harm their health by raising their risk for diabetes and obesity.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision