Internal Revenue Service
Experts recommend using some type of guidance to navigate forms and maximize your returns.
The IRS expects 75 percent of all 2012 returns will get a refund, so if you haven’t started preparing your taxes yet, do it.
Each year, phony businesses set up temporary shop with the sole purpose of stealing your money. Now the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is advising you to be on the lookout for phony tax preparers.
The IRS is tackling a rapidly growing problem — tax-related identity theft. Last year, there were more than 640,000 incidents of tax fraud; most involving the theft of social security numbers to file false tax returns claiming monies due.
If each year you are an ‘early bird’ and complete and file your taxes as soon as legally possible, listen up! The ‘fiscal cliff’ fiasco is having a trickle down effect and the Internal Revenue Service has postponed the start of tax filing season.
Anson Chi, the man who was arrested in connection with a bomb that went off near a gas main line, has been indicted.
A federal judge on Friday ordered the suspect accused of setting off an explosion while tampering with a Plano gas main should be held without bail.
According to a federal search warrant, the target of Tuesday’s raid at a southern Dallas medical clinic earned more than $2 million in the past year by issuing illegal narcotics prescriptions to any patient who had proper identification.
Early this morning, Dallas police and agents whose shirts identified them as criminal investigations agents of the Internal Revenue Service carted box after box of documents from a shuttered south Dallas medical facility.
A Texas man who saved six people after a tax protester crashed a small plane into a building housing government offices is among 21 winners of Carnegie medals for heroism.
Some Tea Party groups in Texas are buzzing over letters they’ve begun to receive from the Internal Revenue Service.
Gov. Rick Perry’s presidential campaign turned out to be a spectacular flop, but that doesn’t mean everyone walked home empty handed.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Overpowers Rangers, 9-2
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom