Depending on how you look at it, a Texas man is either one of the luckiest people in the world, or one of the unluckiest. Texan Joe Berti ran the Boston Marathon was on I-35 when the West explosion happened.
Mourners holding U.S. flags gone limp from a light rain crowded streets and highway overpasses in North Texas on Tuesday to watch the funeral procession for slain former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.
At least one person is dead after a chain collision of 13 vehicles on Interstate 35 northbound just outside of Waco.
The commute for some North Texans could soon be getting better. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has cleared another hurdle in plans to rebuild part of I-35W in Fort Worth.
With a Central Texas highway soon to adopt the nation’s fastest speed limit, business leaders in the small town of Lockhart, located along the route, have some pretty high hopes.
Part of Interstate-35W in north Fort Worth has been given the greenlight for a big makeover. A 10-mile stretch is set to be under construction by the middle of next year.
On Memorial Day weekend, Chris Moore was riding his motorcycle down Interstate 35 in West Dallas with more than a dozen other bikers when he was pulled over.
The expansion project for Interstate-35E in Denton has received another ‘green light’.
The North Texas Toll Authority has officially broken ground on the long-planned, often contested Chisolm Trail Parkway, a 28 mile toll road connecting downtown to its southern neighbor Cleburne.
Eva Czerniak lost her 17-year-old daughter in a crash along U.S. Highway 380 in Denton County last November. Now, after months of her campaigning to improve the road, the state has found the money to widen Highway 380 from the Wise County line to Interstate 35 in Denton.
Get ready to pay to drive on Interstate-35E, between I-635/LBJ Freeway to Denton. The state legislature has given the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) the power to make some of the lanes in I-35E toll lanes.
The 21-year-old passenger in a Sport Utility Vehicle died Sunday morning after the driver sped into a concrete bridge pillar on northbound Interstate 35 in South Dallas.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game