A North Texas mother, always bothered trying to display photo cards of friends and family, has tapped into her entrepreneurial spirit. The now self-proclaimed “Momprenuer” is the brainchild of several products on the market, and on the drawing board.
For the first time in two centuries, the federal government is opening patent offices outside of the Washington D.C. area and one of the new satellite locations will be in North Texas.
Ever been in a noisy bar or club where the crappy house music is playing way too loud to hear yourself think, let alone talk to your friends? Well, not anymore, thanks to The Sound Bubble. […]
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas