Games can be both a welcome and an annoying diversion on Facebook, the world’s most popular online social network.
“Angry Birds” and “Star Wars” are on a gaming collision course that is sure to please the fans on both sides. Rovio and Lucasfilm announced Monday that “Angry Birds: Star Wars” will launch worldwide on November 8.
LinkedIn’s iOS app is collecting information from calendar entries, including passwords and meeting notes, and transmitting it back to the company’s servers without their knowledge, according two mobile security researchers.
Latest DFW News
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge