Irving City Council
A specially-called Irving City Council meeting Wednesday night is expected to determine the immediate future of City Manager Tommy Gonzalez.
Irving’s City Council voted to relax the restrictions on the sale of alcohol.
A 31-year-old city ordinance about selling alcohol in Irving could soon be changing. The Irving City Council will vote on the issue Thursday.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas